How to Use and Make Money Off Fiverr.Com
Fiverr.com is a popular freelancing website for people who provide simple, low-cost freelance jobs online and for people who seek low-cost freelance services. The site offers providers a gross payment of five dollars hence the site’s name.
Fiverr.com was featured as a website where people can showcase their talents like singing, dancing, writing and drawing and provide services based on those talents for a gross payout of five dollars. People who seek to earn extra can sign up to fiverr.com and post ‘gigs’ by:
- Signing in.
- Going to the Seller Page and adding a gig by clicking the Add New Gig button
- Filling in the ‘I will ___ for $5’ field, selecting a proper category and specifying the gig.
- Specifying any extra instructions for buyers.
- Specifying keywords to help buyers find the gig through fiverr’s search engine.
- Stating estimated completion time of the task.
- Adding a job-related image and saving the gig.
To make money through fiverr.com
- Post gigs that are really of use to business like encoding, writing or transcribing and logo making.
- Buy Fiverr reviews
- Post unique but sensible gigs.
- Ensure that buyers can find your gig by putting the proper keywords in the Tags field.
- Give buyers incentives by offering reasonable completion time and deliver on time.
- Give quality work so buyers will seek your services again and again.